WooCommerce 3.3.2 is now available. ~85 commits made it into this release. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Fixed admin product SKU searching and searching non-published products.
* Fix - PHP7.1 notice when image height is empty.
* Fix - Prevent repeated update_option calls on page load due to php type juggling.
* Fix - Only do unsupported template rendering in the loop to prevent conflicts with other shortcodes on the shop page.
* Fix - Don't prepend regular shortcodes with categories.
* Fix - If using get_catalog_ordering_args. remove the args when finished.
* Fix - Remove "Type" column on attributes table by default unless custom types are defined.
* Fix - Use verbose page rules when shop is in the URL, including shop base with category, to prevent 404s.
* Fix - Set woocommerce_hide_invisible_variations to true so disabled variation attributes are hidden on product pages.
* Fix - Help tip for webhook status.
* Fix - Shipping zone documentation help link was printing wrong.
* Fix - Stop background processing images when disabled via the filter.
* Fix - Only search when a search term is provided. Ignore empty strings.
* Fix - Fix check for external resources.
* Fix - Show full date for future orders.
* Fix - Prevent JS error is 'orders' row is disabled on order screen.
* Fix - Fix save of tax settings when no changes have been made.
* Fix - Add nonce to logout link on my account page so you do not need to confirm the action.
* Fix - API - Set status after order is created/updated so triggered emails are current.
* Fix - API - Fix single webhook endpoint.
* Tweak - Added help text for background image processing.
* Tweak - Added notice when background image processing is running, with cancel button.
* Tweak - Run background image processing less often by tracking changes.
* Tweak - Added system status tool to run background image processing manually.
* Tweak - If using Jetpack Photon, use that instead of background image processing.
* Tweak - Gallery thumbnail image size to handle small, square cropped images.
* Tweak - Helper function (and template version bump for image templates) to render gallery images.
* Tweak - Add help text for the default category to explain usage.
* Tweak - Allow changing the default product category.
* Tweak - Tweak mobile view of order preview to improve layout in non-english.
* Tweak - If selecting text, don't link to order on row click.
* Localization - Remove isle of man state.
Download the latest release of WooCommerce here or venture over to Dashboard → Updates to update your plugins from WordPress.
As usual, if you spot any other issues in WooCommerce core please log them in detail on Github, and to disclose a security issue to our team, please submit a report via HackerOne here. Comments on this post are closed.