WooCommerce 3.5.0 RC2 is available for testing. We’ve fixed the following new issues since the last RC as well as fixing some issues discovered in 3.5 changes:
* Fix - Fix warning when using logger instance in woocommerce_logging_class filter. #21448
* Fix - Use uppercase "ID" when sorting product queries by ID. #21461
* Fix - Consistently escape the gateway ID in the checkout payment method template. #21439
* Fix - Avoid treating HTTP 301 and 302 codes as failures for webhooks. #21491
* Fix - Add address_1 to shipping packages info in WC_Cart:: get_shipping_packages to make it work correctly in address formatting functions. #21493
* Fix - Don't fire two of the same action when saving shipping settings. #21494
* Fix - Remove double condition for address line 2 in `WC_Countries::get_default_address_fields`. #20629
* Fix - Correctly handle shorthand values for memory_limit in php.ini. #21557
* Fix - Product shortcode numeric term slug matching. #21560
* Fix - Remove the erasure tools links from the descriptions of the erasure settings for users without the manage_privacy_options capability. #21565
* Fix - Don't double urldecode posted variation attributes. #21570
* Fix - New helper functions wc_user_has_role and wc_current_user_has_role to correctly check user roles. #21569
You can view the full changelog for WC 3.5 here.
To test WooCommerce 3.5.0 RC2, you can use our WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin or you can download the release candidate here (zip).
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail to Github.
The final version of 3.5 is due for release Wednesday, October 17 2018. Huge props to everyone who has sent feedback about this release so far or found bugs.