You can download version v0.19.0 in the plugin repository or via GitHub right here. If you do test out the plugin, and have some feedback – please do open an issue in the GitHub repository, or reach out to us in the #core channel on WooCommerce slack.
🐛 Bug Fixes 🐛
0.19.0 included a smaller than usual amount of fixes, largely due to interruptions caused by a Grand Meetup in September. Fixes include various tweaks to the UI .
- Dev: Use upstream webpack-rtl-plugin #2870 (Build)
- Dev: Fix variable name typo #2922
- Fix: persist date_last_active for customer reports #2881 (Analytics) 👏 @cojennin
- Tweak: consistent naming for report columns. #2845 (Design)
- Tweak: schedule customer lookup table updates instead of running during checkout. #2832
- Tweak: have Import note action scroll to import section of settings screen. #2799 (Activity Panel, Components, Inbox, Packages)
- Bug: Fix chart type buttons misalignment #2871 (Components, Packages)
- Updated to color-studio v2 and refreshed the color scheme #2837 (Build, Components, Packages)
- Tweak: change report charts filter name. #2843 (Components, Documentation, Packages)
- Dev: Update no data message in table #2854 (Components, Packages)
Thank You, and What’s Next?
First a big THANK YOU to everyone that has downloaded a release to test, and also to those of you who have reported bugs. Your input is extremely valuable to us, so please keep testing and let us know if we can help!
The focus of the next release will be in a handful of areas:
- Extensibility: Add hooks to SQL statements and Advanced Filters.
- CSV download: Enable client side download of entire sets.
- Inbox Notes: Add a client side action button to bring more usefulness to notifications.
- Performance increases including reduced bundle sizes.
- Data store refactors for faster development experiences.
If you would like to see more details about what we are working on, please visit our project board on GitHub.
The next release of WooCommerce Admin is slated for Thursday, October 10.