The WooCommerce 3.2.3 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~13 commits made it into this fix release. The main reason for doing it is to fix a conflict we’ve been seeing with shortcode based plugins and the shop page due to sanitization. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Fixed a conflict with some slider plugins due to sanitization of archive/term descriptions.
* Fix - Fixed a flexslider bug when there is only 1 image on the product page (no gallery).
* Fix - Prevent potential notices when someone extends product tabs wrongly.
* Fix - Fixed display of shipping calculator under some conditions.
* Fix - Fix discount calculation when customer is not within the base location and prices include tax.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.