The WooCommerce 3.2.2 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~81 commits made it into this fix release.This release fixes up a bunch of minor issues, makes some small verbiage tweaks and code improvements, and adds a few hooks for devs. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Properly escape commas when exporting products to CSV.
* Fix - Fixed email template padding in Outlook.
* Fix - Flexslider support for RTL languages and fixes for zoom target in Chrome.
* Fix - Correctly sync prices for grouped products.
* Fix - Filter and remove invalid tax classes names.
* Fix - Stop showing "major" update notification for minor or patch releases.
* Fix - Allow scroll bar in untested plugins list on the bulk plugin updates screen.
* Fix - Fixed meta data cloning when duplicating products.
* Fix - Clean "Filter Products by Attribute" widget cache when updating attributes.
* Fix - Fixed warning messages when reseting passwords with an invalid key.
* Fix - Cart totals: Don't add shipping costs unless show_shipping is true.
* Fix - Cart totals: Calculate shipping after discounts so discount amounts are available.
* Fix - Cart totals: Fixed issue where VAT exempt users where still being charged VAT on the totals.
* Fix - Cart totals: Fixed the coupons user limit and calculations.
* Fix - Fixed "relevance" default sorting in search results.
* Fix - Use item tax class rather than product tax class when recalculating order totals.
* Tweak - Allow shortcodes and relative URLs for downloads in product CSV importer.
* Tweak - Save unsaved items first while deleting order items.
* Tweak - Only change
nocacheheaders when on a cart/checkout page.
* Tweak - Setup locale before generating settings placeholders in email templates.
* Tweak - On checkout, improved the field locale logic to work without clearing default values.
* Tweak - Change title of customer invoice email for clarity.
* Tweak - Use custom event instead of blur to trigger validation.
* Tweak - Various selectWoo usibility improvements and better support for keyboard controls on AJAX multiselect elements.
* Tweak - Various setup Wizard improvements.
* Dev - Fixed orders date query when querying by meta data.
* Dev - In the CSV exporter, added a filter to process meta values before export.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.