The WooCommerce 3.1.1 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~50 commits made it into this fix release. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Product importer: fixed handling of non UTF8 characters in descriptions.
* Fix - Product importer: Allow times in date fields.
* Fix - Product exporter: fixed meta data checkbox option.
* Fix - Helper: Styling and connect button in non-english languages.
* Fix - Tweak terms and conditions template to check for disallowed shortcodes.
* Fix - Fixed order helper queries when before_date and after_date args are both, corrected use of "paged", and corrected use of filters.
* Fix - Gallery; Trigger resize after main image loads to ensure correct gallery size.
* Fix - Prevent extra slashes being added to meta values when using the CRUD.
* Fix - Appends "where" clauses in the comment feed to prevent a notice.
* Fix - Fixed structured data output for variable product prices.
* Fix - 3.x issue: Changed state validation logic to work for MX states.
* Fix - 3.x issue: 7day reports should start from midnight, not the current time.
* Fix - 3.x issue: Status changes made by admin should be marked as a manual in the order notes.
* Fix - 3.x issue: Allow unsetting product shipping class in REST API.
* Fix - 3.x issue: Corrected error handling in zones shippingMethodView.
* Tweak - Avoid CloudFlare email obfuscation in admin.
* Tweak - Improved detection of DOING_AUTOSAVE in admin meta box code.
* Tweak - Improved my-account redirects and fallbacks.
* Tweak - Add
cart_subtotal to the shipping package so prices are recalculated when needed.
* Dev - Add search_customers() filter in customer data store.
* Dev - Product exporter: woocommerce_product_export_skip_meta_keys filter to control what gets exported.
* Dev - Pass correct value to woocommerce_shipping_classes_save_class when inserting a new term
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.