The WooCommerce 3.0.1 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
This release fixes issues reported since 3.0.0 launch on Github and the support forums. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Show catalog hidden products within grouped products.
* Fix - Fade in the gallery in if no images are set or it's custom.
* Fix - Use wc_deprecated_function in WC_Deprecated_Hooks so notices aren't output in ajax requests.
* Fix - Added back the ability to include extra items to the System Status using the
* Fix - Coupon category restrictions and limits for variations.
* Fix - Allow shortcodes and HTML in variation descriptions like in 2.6.
* Fix - Unset post date when duplicating products.
* Fix - Show a sale price on variable products if on sale and all prices are the same.
* Fix - Corrected download links when a product has multiple downloads.
* Fix - Prevented potential errors if the product type was not posted for any reason on save.
* Fix - Updated
content-product.php template version to 3.0.0.
* Fix - Included clearfixes on billing and shipping field wrappers,
* Fix - Fixed styling of logs table in some languages.
* Fix - Fixed display of variation attributes on old orders.
* Fix - Use placeholder text for external products add to cart button text if left blank.
* Fix - Fallback to home URL if no shop page is set for system status security check for HTTPS.
* Fix - For variations, pull tax status and sold individually from the parent since there is no UI to set this at variation level.
* Fix - Moved cron emails to background processing to avoid multiple sends.
* Fix - Wrapped structured data in a hidden element when added to emails.
* Fix - Missing gateway information in queued emails.
* Fix - Fixed a bug that caused pages to permanently reload if "Default customer location" was set to "Geolocate (with page caching support)".
* Fix - When forcing shipping to billing, set the shipping fields in the order itself.
* Fix - Check for invalid objects in WC_Register_WP_Admin_Settings.
* Fix - Check for error object in wc_get_object_terms.
* Fix - Removed slashes in shipping meta data on the order edit screen.
* Fix - Prevented permalink rewrites for attributes with missing names.
* Fix - Fixed saving of meta data when multiple extensions use the
* Fix - Allow search customers by ID in edit order screen.
* Fix - Prevents session data overwriting customer data on login.
* Fix - Fixed cross-sell column display and variation support.
* Fix - Fixed variable product stock syncing on save.
* Fix - Included try/catch wrapper to prevent issues with Select2.
* Fix - Prevented a bug that deleted all variations when the product type was change from variable to simple.
* Fix - Switched to WPDB to quicker update when syncing titles for variations.
* Fix - Exclude deprecated properties when loading a customer object.
* Fix - Fixed notices while trying to order again.
* Fix - Fixed notices when
$wpdb->prefix is empty.
* Fix - Prevent errors when loading a product with an invalid download file types.
* REST API - Fixed missing array declaration in CRUD controller.
* REST API - Removed extra
search parameters from taxes endpoint.
* REST API - Fixed variation description formatting.
* REST API - Fixed incorrect attribute check in products endpoint in Legacy REST API.
* REST API - Allow variation image to be unset.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.