The WooCommerce 2.6.5 fix release is now available. You can download it on WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~82 commits made it into this release fixing several minor issues. The main changes are as follows.
- The ship to specific countries setting actually did nothing since 2.6.0. This has now been hooked up and made functional.
- We fixed the webhook delivery for manual orders by fixing the way dates are handled.
- Fixed some oddities around variation saving and the attributes being empty on the frontend when using ‘all’ attributes.
- Made the processing email send when the order goes from on-hold to processing. This can sometimes happen with PayPal orders which are delayed.
- Improved and fixed some validation functions on the my account screen.
The full changelog for 2.6.5 is below.
* Fix - Shipping classes URL in admin.
* Fix - Notice in reports when using custom date ranges.
* Fix - When checking needs_shipping, ignore anything after : in the method ID.
* Fix - Allow has_shipping_method to work with instances.
* Fix - Potential notice in wc_add_to_cart_message().
* Fix - Prevent notice in wpdb_table_fix if termmeta table is not used.
* Fix - Payment method box fixes e.g. maintain previously selected payment method after update.
* Fix - Prevent multiple password validation methods at once on my account page.
* Fix - Ship to specific counties option had no effect.
* Fix - Broken Webhook delivery due to use of post_date_gmt which does not exist for drafts.
* Fix - Use method title in admin shipping dropdown.
* Fix - Fixed downloadable variable product URL.
* Fix - Handle object when generate_cart_id is used to prevent notices.
* Fix - Set header link color in emails.
* Fix - Rest of the world ID 0 zone handling when using CRUD classes.
* Fix - Cast prices as decimal when querying prices in price filter widget.
* Fix - API - Fix coupon description field.
* Fix - API - ID needs to be capitalized to allow correct sorting.
* Fix - API - Fixed undefined order ID.
* Fix - API - Allow API to save refund reason.
* Fix - API - Resolved encoding issues with attribute and variation slugs.
* Fix - API - get_attributes should return term name, not slug.
* Fix - API - Product "filter" and "sku" paramaters.
* Fix - Handle info notices in cart, not just error messages.
* Fix - Don't remove hyphens in attribute labels.
* Fix - Start sales on variations after they are saved, if applicable.
* Fix - Made the text showing max variations you can link match the actual filtered value.
* Fix - Add missing tables to wpmu_drop_tables function.
* Fix - When syncing variation stock, ensure post is a variation.
* Fix - Resolved some sales by date sum issues.
* Fix - Fix cart update in IE when enter key is pressed.
* Fix - Variation is_on_backorder when parent manages stock.
* Fix - Fix variation script malfunctioning when show_option_none arg is set to false.
* Fix - Fire tokenisation event on load for pay page.
* Fix - Populate attribute dropdown when empty.
* Fix - Fix email check on my account page.
* Fix - Send processing email on on-hold to processing transition.
* Fix - Incompatibility with SQLite databases.
* Fix - KGS and ISK currency symbols.
* Tweak - Password reset now uses WP functions.
* Tweak - Format US 9-digit postcodes.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.