WooCommerce 2.6 Beta 4 has been tagged and is now available from Github. You can download beta 4 here
Since beta 3, we’ve made a handful of fixes and tweaks you can view here. Notable changes include:
- Using a hook to include account page navigation
- Removed unused POST code in shipping template.
- A fix for fields on checkout set to 0 being seen as empty.
- Allow COD to set on-hold status if the order contains downloads.
- Added additional hooks/triggers in our AJAX cart page for plugins to use.
- Tweaked hash generation and the wc_clean function.
Remember you can also help translate 2.6 on the development branch on translate.wordpress.org.
Updated release schedule
To allow a little more time for testing, and a good week between RC and final release, the dates are as follows:
- Release Candidate 1 -Tuesday 7th June 2016
- 2.6.0 Final – Tuesday 14th June 2016