WooCommerce 2.6 Beta 2 has been tagged and is now available from Github. Since beta 1 there have been a number of fixes, tweaks and commits (183) so be sure to give it a whirl.
Changes since beta 1
- Allowed country exclusion, rather than just inclusion, in ‘sell to’ setting
- Improved a bunch of localisation strings
- Added functions to give shipping method instances consistent rate IDs
- Added hooks to form-pay.php
- Improved lost password flow
- Show payment dates on order screen
- Added filters for system status
- Improved token credit card forms
- Made zones, methods and classes screens more consistent based on feedback
- Moved all DB updates into a new background updater routine
For everything else, see the comparison here.
If you’d like to help test, you should download the release from Github.
You can also use our beta testing plugin.
Remember you can also help translate 2.6 on the development branch on translate.wordpress.org.