Work continues on 2.2 and we’re getting closer to an end-of-month release. Don’t forget to test your extensions and themes!
Changes since beta 1
You can view a comparison between beta 1 and master here, but notable changes include:
- Prefixed get_order() to make wc_get_order()
- Prefixed get_product() to match – wc_get_product() (soft deprecated)
- Added info about the refunder in the backend refund system
- Fixed stock logic for parents and children variations
- Added some backwards compatibility for the new shop order statuses to prevent old style get_post queries breaking
- max amount option for coupons
- Deprecated Mijireh gateway
- Added Simplify Commerce gateway
- Added a 3rd parameter on the process_refund() method for $reason
- Refund API
Help translate 2.2
The latest 2.2 POT files have been pushed to Transifex meaning you can get involved in the translations here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/woocommerce/
Thanks to everyone who submits a translation!
Download the latest beta
We’re happy to hear your feedback about 2.2 and would appriciate any bug reports going directly to Github.
If you find a bug with the beta, please ensure you prepend the ticket title with [2.2] when submitting the issue to GitHub, or at least mention what version you are using in the ticket description.